Yachts of Seabourn
We were guests on Pride and out on a tour when I struck my head , on a low door frame in a dark building.I injured my head, nose, neck and shoulders when I fell backwards.
There was no first aid kit available, the bus was 15 minutes away. The guide did not inform the ship of the injuries and after seeing the ship's nurse, there was no offer to take me to a hospital for x-rays which had to be done on my return to the U.S. The Yachts of Seabour was not at all prepared for this accident and still does not accept any responsibility.
Not what you expect from a 5 star line !116a0337 review #105188
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."