Yachts of Seabourn
We were guests on Pride and out on a tour when I struck my head , on a low door frame in a dark building.I injured my head, nose, neck and shoulders when I fell backwards.
There was no first aid kit available, the bus was 15 minutes away. The guide did not inform the ship of the injuries and after seeing the ship's nurse, there was no offer to take me to a hospital for x-rays which had to be done on my return to the U.S. The Yachts of Seabour was not at all prepared for this accident and still does not accept any responsibility.
Not what you expect from a 5 star line !review #105188
You may also like
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."