Yachts of Seabourn
We were guests on Pride and out on a tour when I struck my head , on a low door frame in a dark building.I injured my head, nose, neck and shoulders when I fell backwards.
There was no first aid kit available, the bus was 15 minutes away. The guide did not inform the ship of the injuries and after seeing the ship's nurse, there was no offer to take me to a hospital for x-rays which had to be done on my return to the U.S. The Yachts of Seabour was not at all prepared for this accident and still does not accept any responsibility.
Not what you expect from a 5 star line !review #105188
You may also like
- "We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences. We had..."
- "I purchased an additional year of Factory warranty on my boat ENGINE because they (Mercruiser Dealers) refused to fix the problem since the first year of the warranty. MY three..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."