We were guests on Pride and out on a tour when I struck my head , on a low door frame in a dark building.I injured my head, nose, neck and shoulders when I fell backwards.
There was no first aid kit available, the bus was 15 minutes away. The guide did not inform the ship of the injuries and after seeing the ship's nurse, there was no offer to take me to a hospital for x-rays which had to be done on my return to the U.S. The Yachts of Seabour was not at all prepared for this accident and still does not accept any responsibility.
Not what you expect from a 5 star line !
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cruise Ship
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "Prior to 01/27/2015 we had a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) to the Greek Isles booked with a travel agent named Mitchell Bank and thought per his Invoice #..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."