We were guests on Pride and out on a tour when I struck my head , on a low door frame in a dark building.I injured my head, nose, neck and shoulders when I fell backwards.

There was no first aid kit available, the bus was 15 minutes away. The guide did not inform the ship of the injuries and after seeing the ship's nurse, there was no offer to take me to a hospital for x-rays which had to be done on my return to the U.S. The Yachts of Seabour was not at all prepared for this accident and still does not accept any responsibility.

Not what you expect from a 5 star line !

Had an Experience with Seabourn?

Comments

Coyoacan, Quintana Roo, Mexico #763

This complaint does not state all the facts and has been posted elsewhere with many questions raised by not answered. Non-descript posts such as this are dubious.

Carnival Cruise Line - Cruise Review from Skipperville, Alabama Carnival Cruise Line "Good afternoon Carnival my name is Wanda Morris my booking number at the time was 7S9LW9 my carnival # is 0043669531 I book this cruise for July 23rd 2015 I..." Read more Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Regent delivers memories, the kind you want to forget! Regent Seven Seas Cruises "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Cruise Booking Review from Mountain View, California Royal Caribbean "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more